KFA2 GeForce® GTX 1070 HOF
- NVIDIA’s GeForce® GTX 1070 HOF is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the high-performance, energy-efficient new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Pascal enables truly game-changing performance with captivating sights and sounds, as well as next-generation VR performance that offers the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets.
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA® SLI® w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™
- NVIDIA GameStream™
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™ 3.0
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12
- Vulkan API
- Open GL 4.5 Support
- PCIe 3.0
- OS Certification - Windows 7-10, Linux, Free85BSDx86
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320@60Hz1
- Display Connectors – DP1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- HDCP 2.2
- Latest Display Interface Support DP 1.42
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1620|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1822|
|Memory clock||8 GBps|
|Standard Memory Config||8GB|
|Memory Interface Width||256-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||256|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 7-10||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 12|
|Virtual Reality Ready||Yes|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Standard Display Connectors||DVI-D, HDMI 2.0b, 3 x DP 1.4|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||500W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||2x 8-pin|
|UPC / EAN Code||4895147123301|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、2x 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- 3、Minimum 500W or greater system power supply
- 4、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 5、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 6、Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- 7、Internet connection
- 8、Windows XP no longer supported
THE ULTIMATE GRAPHICS FOR VIRTUAL REALITY
NVIDIA’s unique set of features ensure you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
Stream extreme Geforce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices like NVIDIA SHIELDTM with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA G-SYNCTM Ready 2
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feat ors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is a smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming monitor experience ever seen.
DirectX 12 Support
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming.
NVIDIA GPU BoostTM 2.0
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 5120x3200.
Support for HDMI includes 4K resolution at 60 Hz, GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3F support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Drive flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
PCI Express 3.0
This card is designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. NVIDIA GameStream requires an NVIDIA GameStream-ready device
2. NVIDIA G-SYNC requires an NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready monitor
3. 3- Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatiable software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgarde your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, picture viewing and 3D web video steaming. See www.nvidia.com/3dtv for more details.