GeForce GT 610 2GB
- Every PC deserves dedictated graphics. Bring your multimedia performance to life with an NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 610 graphics card. Step up to NVIDIA dedicated graphics for a faster, more immersive experience in your favorite applications-everytime.
- Factory overclocked
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- Blu-ray 3D support
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute, and OpenCL support
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- OpenGL 4.2 support
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||810|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1620|
|Memory Speed||500(1000 effective)|
|Standard Memory Config||2048MB|
|Memory Interface Width||64-bit GDDR3|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||8|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 2.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 11, CUDA, PhysX|
|SLI Options||Not Support|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||2560x1600|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||One Dual Link DVI, One HDMI, One VGA|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||29W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||300W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Not Required|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、Minimum 300W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 16A)
- 3、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 4、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 5、Microsoft Windows 8 , Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- 6、CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology1
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Blu-ray 3D Support2
Connect your PC to any 3D enabled TV over HDMI and enjoy a cinematic 3D experience in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-ray 3D discs.
TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology3
NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as photo editing – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
Full support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed for the PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. Supported video software is required to experience certain features. Visit www.nvidia.com for more details.
2. Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic.
3. Requires application support for CUDA technology.