GeForce GTX 760 EXOC 2GB
- The KFA2 GeForce GTX 760 EX OC 2GB is the next generation high-performance graphics card featuring a up rated cooling solution with a custom twin fan design, meaning even more overclocking potential with improved noise levels and overall cooling even when under load.
- Factory overclocked
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.3 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1019|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1084|
|Standard Memory Config||2048MB|
|Memory Interface Width||256-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||192.2|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Multi Monitor||4 displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||4096x2160|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||Dual Link DVI x2, HDMI x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x1|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||170W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||500W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Two 6-pin|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、2 x 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- 3、Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 42A)
- 4、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 5、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 6、Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- 7、CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection
NVIDIA G-SYNC is groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
NVIDIA Kepler™ GPU Architecture
Kepler GPU architecture was designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest the latest DirectX 11 games, but for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power-efficient graphics card.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
This innovative technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage to ensure that the GPU works at peak performance.
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you'll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop. Plus, it offers exciting features like GeForce ShadowPlay™ that lets you capture and share your greatest gaming moments, automatically.
Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: NVIDIA (FXAA™) and TXAA™
Anti-aliasing smooths out "jaggies" (jagged edges) but can be demanding on frame rates. Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful, smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler™-based GPUs, you can enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TXAA), is an in-game option that combines Multisample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA), temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
NVIDIA SLI® Technology1
Used by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI technology lets you link up to three GeForce GTX TITAN Black GPUs together for astounding performance. And with NVIDIA's track record for fast and frequent software updates, you'll not only get the best performance in existing games, but future games too.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
NVIDIA 3D Vision™-Ready2
NVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Get up to 2x monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology. In addition, you can enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye-popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA Surround™ With Up To Four Monitors3
Nothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you're gaming.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing. At low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering.
1. A GeForce GTX TITAN Black GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX TITAN Black GPU with the same frame buffer size. SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible powersupply. Visit www.geforce.com/sli for more information and a listing of SLI-Certified components.
2. NVIDIA 3D Vision requires 3D Vision glasses and a 3D Vision-Ready monitor. See 3D Vision for more information.
3. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires 3D Vision glasses and three matching 3D Vision-Ready displays. In addition a DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI adapter may be required to connect one of the 3D Vision Surround monitors.
Please visit 3D Vision Surround for more information.