GeForce GTX 980 8Pack HOF Edition
- KFA2 Hall of Fame edition cards are born from top quality components and exemplary innovation to achieve one sole objective—to break records. The KFA2 GeForce GTX 980 8PACK HOF Edition continues this proud tradition of world dominating performance as the fastest GTX 980 on earth.
The true advantage of the KFA2 HOF series cards, however, lay in their completely unbridled potential for overclocking—and the GeForce GTX 980 8Pack HOF Edition delivers with advanced power systems, 7 heat-pipe triple fan cooling, and KFA2 Hyper Boost hardware overdrive technology. Dual BIOS allows for risk free updates and customization, and now with the 8PACK signature Black PCB and cooler with anodized aluminum backplate holds a commanding presence wherever hardcore gaming enthusiasts gather.
- Limited 8PACK edition
- Completely redesigned PCB layout from the ground up, optimised for GM204
- 10 layer manufacturing process in HOF signature pure white colour
- Extended PCB width for optimised layout and cleaner signal
- New completely redesigned “Triple Force” cooler
- 2x 80mm fan + 1x 90mm fan
- 4x 8mm heat pipes + 3x 6mm heat pipes (total 7 nickel-plated heat pipes)
- Copper base
- Integrated MOSFET heatsink
- Customisable top HOF LED (control blanking frequency, brightness with GFE)
- Plastic cover with premium die-cast aluminum accents
- Anodised Aluminum Backplate protects components and reinforces PCB
- Next generation IR3595 Digital PWM controller provides 2X switching frequency vs. previous generation
- 8 phase GPU + 2 phase memory power
- IR3555 with next gen DrMOS and 60A output
- Aerospace-grade "KFA2 Extreme Power Inductors" provide Ultra Long Life, Long Endurance and Low Noise than normal power inductors
- Hyper Boost technology acts like a hardware turbocharger, increasing fan speed and maximum power delivered to the GPU with the push of a button
- Voltage tool (developed by enthusiasts) allows voltage beyond stock limits
- Hardware dual BIOS simplifies the tweaking process by enabling risk-free firmware updates and customisation
- NVIDIA® Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
- NVIDIA® Global Illumination (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Dual Link DVI x1, HDMI x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x3
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1304|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1418|
|Memory Speed (MHz)||3505 (7010 )|
|Standard Memory Config||4096MB|
|Memory Interface Width||256-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||224|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 12|
|Multi Monitor||Four displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||4096x2160|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||Dual Link DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 x3|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||165W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||500W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Two 8-pin|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、2 x 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- 3、Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 42A)
- 4、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 5、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 6、Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1, 7, Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- 7、Internet connection
- 8、Windows XP no longer supported
This is NVIDIA’s most advanced architecture ever, delivering incredible performance and unmatched power efficiency. Plus, it offers cutting-edge features like advanced sampling and Dynamic Super Resolution technology that delivers 4k fidelity—even on 1080p displays.
GeForce Experience software ensures the best gaming experience the day a game releases by automatically updating your game-ready drivers. Plus, it allows users to optimize game settings to their PC with a single click. GeForce Experience also includes NVIDIA ShadowPlayTM which lets you capture and share your favorite gaming moments.
MULTI-FRAME SAMPLED ANTI-ALIASING (MFAA)
MFAA delivers a 30% performance boost while maintaining smooth, high-quality edges by alternating sample calculations across each frame and each pixel.
DYNAMIC SUPER RESOLUTION (DSR)
This innovative feature delivers 4K fidelity to 1080p displays for exceptional detail and image quality.
VOXEL GLOBAL ILLUMINATION (VXGI) 1
Part of the NVIDIA GameWorksTM library for developers, VXGI accelerates dynamic lighting effect for a truly immersive, cinematic experience.
Stream extreme Geforce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices like NVIDIA SHIELDTM with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA G-SYNCTM Ready 2
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
DIRECTX 12 SUPPORT
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API enables next-generation graphics and features for new and upcoming games.
NVIDIA GPU BOOSTTM 2.0
GPU Boost dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
NVIDIA ADAPTIVE VERTICAL SYNC
Dynamically enable vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 4096x2160.
Support for HDMI 2.0 includes 4K resolution at 60 Hz, GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3F support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Drive digital displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a dual-link DVI connector.
PCI EXPRESS 3.0
This card is designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. NVIDIA GameStream requires an NVIDIA GameStream-ready device
2. NVIDIA G-SYNC requires an NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready monitor
3. Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgrade your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, picture viewing and 3D web video steaming. See www.nvidia.com/3dtv for more details.