GeForce GTX 980 HOF WATERCOOLED 4GB
- KFA2 Hall of Fame edition cards are born from top quality components and exemplary innovation to achieve one sole objective—to break records. The KFA2 GTX 980 HOF watercooled edition continues this proud tradition of world dominating performance as the fastest GTX 980 on earth, now with even more cooling capacity for even faster overclocks.
Working in-conjunction with Diamond Cooling based in Europe, specialists in all things custom and cool, KFA2 has developed a water cooling solution designed to fully unleash the raw potential of the GTX 980 and 970 HOF graphics cards with the unprecedented cooling capacity needed for extreme overclocks.
The true advantage of the KFA2 HOF series cards lies in their unbridled potential for overclocking—and the GTX 980 HOF delivers with advanced power systems, Hyper Boost hardware overdrive technology, and full PCB pure copper block, nickel plated and clad with a PETG acrylic shield.
- Custom engineered nickel plated water block maximizes coolant flow and heat transfer
- Pure copper blocks with full PCB coverage, including power connectors
- Active cooling for all key components
- PETG acrylic shield
- Universal ¼ inch coolant ports for compatibility with most water cooling systems
- Coolant channel specially built for optimal flow with bidirectional hookups
- Completely redesigned PCB layout optimized from the ground up for GM204
- 10 layer manufacturing process in HOF signature pure white color
- Extended PCB width for optimized layout and cleaner signal
- Next generation IR3595 Digital PWM controller provides 2X switching frequency vs. previous generation
- 8 phase GPU + 2 phase memory power
- IR3555 with next gen DrMOS and 60A output
- Aerospace-grade KFA2 Extreme Power Inductors provide longer life and higher endurance with less noise vs. normal power inductors
- Hyper Boost technology acts like a hardware turbocharger, increasing fan speed and maximum power delivered to the GPU with the push of a button
- Voltage tool (developed by enthusiasts) allows voltage beyond stock limits
- Hardware dual BIOS simplifies the tweaking process by enabling risk-free firmware updates and customization
- NVIDIA® Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
- NVIDIA® Global Illumination (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Dual Link DVI x1, HDMI 2.0 x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x3
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1304|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1418|
|Memory Speed||3505 (7010) Mhz|
|Standard Memory Config||4096MB|
|Memory Interface Width||256-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||224|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 12|
|Multi Monitor||Four displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||4096x2160|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||Dual Link DVI x1, HDMI x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x3|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||165W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||500W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Two 8-pin|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、2 x 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- 3、Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 42A)
- 4、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 5、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 6、Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1, 7, Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- 7、Internet connection
- 8、Windows XP no longer supported
This is NVIDIA’s most advanced architecture ever, delivering incredible performance and unmatched power efficiency. Plus, it offers cutting-edge features like advanced sampling and Dynamic Super Resolution technology that delivers 4k fidelity—even on 1080p displays.
GeForce Experience software ensures the best gaming experience the day a game releases by automatically updating your game-ready drivers. Plus, it allows users to optimize game settings to their PC with a single click. GeForce Experience also includes NVIDIA ShadowPlayTM which lets you capture and share your favorite gaming moments.
Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)
MFAA delivers a 30% performance boost while maintaining smooth, high-quality edges by alternating sample calculations across each frame and each pixel.
Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
This innovative feature delivers 4K fidelity to 1080p displays for exceptional detail and image quality.
Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) 1
Part of the NVIDIA GameWorksTM library for developers, VXGI accelerates dynamic lighting effect for a truly immersive, cinematic experience.
Stream extreme Geforce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices like NVIDIA SHIELDTM with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA G-SYNCTM Ready 2
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
DirectX 12 Support
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API enables next-generation graphics and features for new and upcoming games.
NVIDIA GPU BoostTM 2.0
GPU Boost dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enable vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Unlock the power of your GPU’s processor cores to accelerate demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 4096x2160.
Support for HDMI 2.0 includes 4K resolution at 60 Hz, GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3F support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Drive digital displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a dual-link DVI connector.
PCI Express 3.0
This card is designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. NVIDIA GameStream requires an NVIDIA GameStream-ready device
2. NVIDIA G-SYNC requires an NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready monitor
3. 3- Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatiable software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgarde your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, picture viewing and 3D web video steaming. See www.nvidia.com/3dtv for more details.