GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF 6GB
- Ti.KFA2 Hall of Fame edition cards are born from top quality components and exemplary innovation to achieve one sole objective—to break records. The KFA2 GTX 980 Ti HOF exemplifies this and sets the definitive standard as the world’s best GTX 980 Ti graphics card.
The true advantage of the KFA2 HOF series cards, however, lay in their completely unbridled potential for overclocking—and the GTX 980 Ti HOF delivers with advanced power systems, 7 heat-pipe triple fan cooling, and KFA2 Hyper Boost hardware overdrive technology. Dual BIOS allows for risk free updates and customization, and the HOF’s signature white PCB holds a commanding presence wherever hardcore gaming enthusiasts gather.
- Factory overclocked to 1291 MHz
- 10 layer manufacturing process in HOF signature pure white color
- Totally redesigned bracket with drastically improved airflow and heat exhaust
- Extended PCB width for optimized layout and cleaner signal
- 2x 80mm fan + 1x 90mm fan
- 4x 8mm heat pipes + 3x 6mm heat pipes (total 7 nickel-plated heat pipes)
- Copper base
- Integrated MOSFET heatsink
- Customizable top HOF LED (control blinking frequency, brightness with GFE)
- Polycarbonate cover with premium die-cast aluminum accents
- Next generation IR3595 Digital PWM controller provides 2X switching frequency vs. previous generation
- 8 phase GPU + 2 phase memory power
- IR3555 with next gen DrMOS and 60A output
- Aerospace-grade KFA2 Extreme Power Inductors provide ultra-long life, high endurance and low noise vs. normal power inductors
- NVIDIA® Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
- NVIDIA® Global Illumination (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1190|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1291|
|Memory Speed||3505 (7010 ) Mhz|
|Standard Memory Config||6144MB|
|Memory Interface Width||385-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||224|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 12|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x3200|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||DVI-I, HDMI 2.0, 3 x DP 1.2|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||250W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||600W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Two 8-pin|
- 1、PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- 2、2 x 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- 3、Minimum 600W or greater system power supply
- 4、300MB of available hard-disk space
- 5、2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- 6、Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- 7、Internet connection
- 8、Windows XP no longer supported
This is NVIDIA’s most advanced architecture ever, delivering incredible performance and unmatched power efficiency. Plus, it offers cutting-edge features like advanced sampling and Dynamic Super Resolution technology that delivers 4k fidelity-even on 1080p displays.
Ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers. Plus, it allows users to optimize the game game setting to their PC with a single click. Geforce Experience also includes NVIDIA ShaowPlayTM that lets you capture and share your favorite gaming moments.
Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)
MFAA delivers a 30% performance boost while maintaining smooth, high-quality edges by alternating sample calculations across each frame and each pixel.
Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
This innovative feature can delivers 4K fidelity to 1080p displays for exceptional detail and image quality.
Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) 1
Part of the NVIDIA GameWorksTM library for developers, VXGI accelerates dynamic lighting effect for a truly immersive, cinematic experience.
Stream extreme Geforce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices like NVIDIA SHIELDTM with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA G-SYNCTM Ready 2
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feat ors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is a smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming monitor experience ever seen.
DirectX 12 Support
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming.
NVIDIA GPU BoostTM 2.0
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enable vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Unlock the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 5120x3200.
Support for HDMI includes 4K resolution at 60 Hz, GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3F support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Drive flat-panel displays up to 2048x1536 resolution over a DVI connector.
PCI Express 3.0
This card is designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. NVIDIA GameStream requires an NVIDIA GameStream-ready device
2. NVIDIA G-SYNC requires an NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready monitor
3. 3- Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatiable software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgarde your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, picture viewing and 3D web video steaming. See www.nvidia.com/3dtv for more details.