GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2 GOC 6GB
- Introducing the limited edition GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2 GOC graphics card, designed for the professional overclocker and defined as the card of choice for this years GOC 2015 Worldwide qualifier. The LN2 Edition is in a class of its own as the only PC gaming hardware in existence designed explicitly for cryogenic overclocking, and as of this writing is the current holder of multiple world records in the 3dmark Hall of Fame as the fastest GTX 980 Ti on earth.
KFA2 designed the new 12 layer PCB entirely from the ground up with triple 8-pin connections supplying a competition grade 16+3 phase power delivery system. The state-of-the-art IR PWM solution with 3595 controller, 3550 DR MOS and 3599 doubler maintains voltage with surgeon-like precision, yet wields brutal 960 amp maximum capacity.
Secure your place at this year GOC event. more info
- 16 phase GPU + 3 phase memory power
- 8+8+8 Pins
- Next generation IR3595 Digital PWM controller provides 2X switching frequency vs. previous generation
- Thermal shutdown/Power Limit Dip Switch
- LED Indicators
- NVIDIA® Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
- NVIDIA® Global Illumination (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Dual Link DVI x1, HDMI 2.0 x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x3
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Base Clock (MHz)||1203|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1304|
|Memory Speed||3505 (7010) Mhz|
|Standard Memory Config||6GB|
|Memory Interface Width||384-bit GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||336.5|
|Bus Support||PCI-E 3.0|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies||DirectX 12|
|Multi Monitor||Four displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x3200|
|Maximum VGA Resolution||2048x1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||Dual Link DVI x1, HDMI x1, DisplayPort 1.2 x3|
|Audio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||250W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||600W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Three 8-pin|
Fire Strike Ultra 1x, global WR using Titan X and HOF Power Board: Hwbot link
Team KR - (2x KFA2 GTX 980Ti HOF)
Fire Strike Ultra 1x, 3rd with all GPU, 1st with 980 TI: 3DMark link
This is NVIDIA’s most advanced architecture ever, delivering incredible performance and unmatched power efficiency. Plus, it offers cutting-edge features like advanced sampling and Dynamic Super Resolution technology that delivers 4k fidelity—even on 1080p displays.
GeForce Experience software ensures the best gaming experience the day a game releases by automatically updating your game-ready drivers. Plus, it allows users to optimize game settings to their PC with a single click. GeForce Experience also includes NVIDIA ShadowPlayTM which lets you capture and share your favorite gaming moments.
Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)
MFAA delivers a 30% performance boost while maintaining smooth, high-quality edges by alternating sample calculations across each frame and each pixel.
Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)
This innovative feature delivers 4K fidelity to 1080p displays for exceptional detail and image quality.
Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) 1
Part of the NVIDIA GameWorksTM library for developers, VXGI accelerates dynamic lighting effect for a truly immersive, cinematic experience.
Stream extreme Geforce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable devices like NVIDIA SHIELDTM with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA G-SYNCTM Ready 2
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
DirectX 12 Support
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API enables next-generation graphics and features for new and upcoming games.
NVIDIA GPU BoostTM 2.0
GPU Boost dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enable vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
Unlock the power of your GPU’s processor cores to accelerate demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 5120x3200.
Support for HDMI 2.0 includes 4K resolution at 60 Hz, GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3F support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Drive digital displays up to 2048x1536 resolution over a dual-link DVI connector.
PCI Express 3.0
This card is designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
1. NVIDIA GameStream requires an NVIDIA GameStream-ready device
2. NVIDIA G-SYNC requires an NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready monitor
3. 3- Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatiable software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgarde your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, picture viewing and 3D web video steaming. See www.nvidia.com/3dtv for more details.